Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Caption Challenge



There are some photos that seem to cry out for a caption, be it dialogue, monologue, or narration. That’s where all of you come in.

I’m perfectly happy to blather on ad nauseam about animal behaviors (human and non-) and exciting wildlife sightings, but it would defeat the whole purpose of a blog if the entries weren’t occasionally interactive. Not that I don’t appreciate your comments on a day-to-day basis, but I don’t always take enough advantage of them. So from now on, every week or so I’ll post an image that seems particularly evocative, provocative, or absurd, and hope that you’ll make the post and the photo even better by aptly captioning it.

So, ladies, gentlemen, and all others, please have at it.

Challenge # 1:



{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

1 comment:

Anca Vlasopolos said...

Once I figure out this knob thingie, . . .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...