Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Conversation

“Gee, Clem, it was so nice of those zookeepers to give us this lovely tank all to ourselves.”

“I know, Marge; it makes me feel really special.”

“And it’s just so big! What’ll we do with all of this room?”


“We could get a living-room set, or maybe a sectional? Or a plasma TV! –I don’t know. It’s hard to believe we have all this space all to ourselves, isn’t it?”

“It is, a little…
“Clem?”

“Yes?”



“We are alone in here, aren’t we?”

“Of course, Marge. Why do you ask?”

“Oh…no reason…”




{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

3 comments:

Anca said...

That's terrifying! Do kids get to see this?

Olivia V. Ambrogio said...

See what, the tank or the blog? :)

If you mean the former: given that it was in the reptile house and the aquarium was that of the tentacled snake, I don't think any kids would be too upset. They might even want to see the snakes feeding; kids can be bloodthirsty (I should know, having been one).

Noel said...

Ha ha, awesome. So creative.

Also, I was TOTALLy one of those bloodthirsty children! And I secretly still root for the cheetah on Animal Planet, never the gazelle, even if that makes me a bad person.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...