Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some Sunday Brachiation

Because the elections have depressed me as much as they’ve depressed (I suspect) most of my readers and certainly most of the people I know, I figured we could all use a little of the vicarious exhilaration the orangutans on the O-line provide.

So here’s Iris suspended on the O-line:


And here’s Kiko swinging his way across the cables like the world’s most daring (and hairy) trapeze artist:







{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

3 comments:

Anca said...

I wish I could do that! It would make the elections seem less relevant, and I could always hope that one of the miscreants--or a group of them--walked under me at an opportune moment.

rebecca said...

Those are amazing photos - I love their hair streaming out behind them.

Anonymous said...

great pics! You are such a photographer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...